Friday, August 2, 2013

Huggable Hanger Review




Product: I have recently brought the Huggable Hangers and wanted to do a quick review. For my friends who don't know what this is.  It is a hanger that claims to double or triple your closet space. How does it do this you may ask...well these hangers are super thin and light weight, yet are covered in a velvet material so nothing slips off the hanger.

Where to Buy: Of course, I was interested since my closet space seems to be shrinking everyday, so I simply bought them at my local Super Target. You can find them with all the other closet goodies next to the cleaning supplies. Mine were luckily on sale, but the are a little pricey compared to the normal plastic or wood hangers. Below are the prices from the Target website for the different value packs.





Price: Above is the price for the 40 piece pack which runs you about $31.99. This pack includes 40 suit hangers which can be used for suits (da...obviously), shirts, and pants.





Now this pack only is 34 pieces for $19.99. This pack includes 10 suit hangers, 14 shirt hangers, 6 clips (enough to turn 3 suit hangers into a 3 skirt hanger), and 4 cascading hooks. Now I know what you are thinking I should go with the first option to get more hangers for my money well...the option costs you $0.80 per hanger. When the second option costs you $0.59 per hanger, plus you get a selection of hangers and extras. 



Cascading Hooks: For my friends (like me) who don't know what cascading hooks are, they are little hooks that you slide over the top of the hanger so you "layer" them. (As shown below) this is great for making a little more space in your closet or I like to use them to lay out my outfit for the next day. 



Clips: I love the clips so I can easily hang my skits. You simply slide the clips onto the suit hanger and clip on clothes. I also use them to hang my strapless dresses. 



Scoring: I give this product 4 out of 5 stars only because of the pricing, but I think they are totally worth it. They are surprisingly sturdy for being so thin, and well made. I had to buy several pack, but I defiantly doubled my closet space. Sadly I don't have any before pictures, but I really do love them compared to my thick, wooden hangers.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment